Debugging Flow with Timothy Peng
WizardCast Episode 115
Click logo to subscribe
RSS Feed http://wizardcast.libsyn.com/rss
Send Us Your Feedback & Suggestions!
- Voicemail: 608.492.0321 (Note please tell us in your message if you do NOT want your voicemail to be included in the podcast).
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://thewizardnews.com/wizardcast_home/contact-us-wizardcast
We’re talking about the history of debugging flows. What we used to have to do and how we got to have the tools we now have – including new debugging updates in Summer ’21 release. Tim Peng – Directory of Product Management at Salesforce shares the journey of Debugging Flow.
0:00 Debugging the computer
2:46 A mite-y joke?
3:29 Debugging Flow with Timothy Peng aka Tpeng!
55:49 Post Outro
Links in This Show
- Architect Record-Triggered Automation
- href=”https://architect.salesforce.com/” target=”_blank”> Saesflroce Architect resource
FEEDBACK You can ask your questions, make comments, bad jokes, and your requests!
- Contact Us via Website https://thewizardnews.com/wizardcast_home/contact-us-wizardcast
- Leave a Voicemail 608.492.0321 (Note please tell us in your message if you do NOT want your voicemail to be included in the podcast).
- Email email@example.com
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD! We’d love it if you could please share #WizardCast with your twitter followers.
Click here to post a tweet!
Amazon Alexa Skill –
REVIEW US ON APPLE PODCASTS! Review Us
Support the show!
- WizardCast Merchandise Store
- Shop On Amazon
- Libsyn podcast hosting: Get a free month with promo code: podmagic
- Other Ways To Support
Participate In The Show!
- Share an IdeaExchange idea for our Ideas Highlight episodes! http://bit.ly/ideahighlight
Ways to subscribe to The WizardCast
- Click to Subscribe via iTunes/Apple Podcasts
- Click to Subscribe via Google Podcast App
- Click to Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via RSS
music & sound effects https://freesound.org/
Audio and Music provided by: Cherry (Instrumental Version) (Josh Woodward) / CC BY 4.0 Sounds from: http://www.freesfx.co.uk episode!