True to the Confetti with Aria Niazi and Scott Allan
WizardCast Episode 113
Click logo to subscribe
RSS Feed http://wizardcast.libsyn.com/rss
Send Us Your Feedback & Suggestions!
- Voicemail: 608.492.0321 (Note please tell us in your message if you do NOT want your voicemail to be included in the podcast).
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://thewizardnews.com/wizardcast_home/contact-us-wizardcast
True to the core (TTTC) sessions are now virtual and Monthly via Trailhead Live! Scott Allan, Senior Manager Product Strategy of Customer & Market Insights at Salesforce, joins us to talk about why this is a big deal and how you can participate.
Plus, we have Sales Cloud Product Manager Aria Niazi who shares what TTTC impacts him and why Opportunity Product Lookups are no longer coming out in Winter 21. Aria is also the PM responsible for confetti.
0:00 Getting to the core of things
2:32 Super Batman
2:50 True to the Core sessions & Sales Cloud with Scott Allan, Senior Manager Product Strategy of Customer & Market Insights & Aria Niazi, Director of Product Management Sales Cloud
8:38 How to participate in True to the Core Sessions
11:45 A Product Manager’s perspective of True to the Core
13:50 Lookups to Opportunity Products delayed – WHY Aria WHY!
27:38 Confetti… WHY
41:29 Idea Prioritization September 14 – September 28
43:19 Why did some ideas get worked on even if they didn’t win prioritization?
46:30 Why are we doing mix-cloud prioritization lists?
1:00:20 Post Outro
Links in This Show
- Idea: Audio responses for True to the core on Trailhead Live!
- Opportunity Product Lookup Idea & PM Response
- Trailhead Live
- True to the Core live – Platform
- True to the Core on Trailhead Community
- Introduction Salesforce Celebration by Aria Niazi
- Prioritize Ideas for future development!
- Trailhead Basics
- What’s on the other side of the Earth
- Contact Us via Website https://thewizardnews.com/wizardcast_home/contact-us-wizardcast
- Leave a Voicemail 608.492.0321 (Note please tell us in your message if you do NOT want your voicemail to be included in the podcast).
- Email email@example.com
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
Participate In The Show!
- Share an IdeaExchange idea for our Ideas Highlight episodes! http://bit.ly/ideahighlight
Ways to subscribe to The WizardCast
music & sound effects https://freesound.org/Audio and Music provided by: Cherry (Instrumental Version) (Josh Woodward) / CC BY 4.0 Sounds from: http://www.freesfx.co.uk episode!