Reimagined Salesforce IdeaExchange
with Jennifer Sacks and Scott Allan
WizardCast Episode 97
Click logo to subscribe
RSS Feed http://wizardcast.libsyn.com/rss
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #WizardCast with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet! https://ctt.ec/23f7u
Send Us Your Feedback & Suggestions!
- Voicemail: 608.492.0321 (Note please tell us in your message if you do NOT want your voicemail to be included in the podcast).
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://thewizardnews.com/wizardcast_home/contact-us-wizardcast
In 2018, Steve Molis posted an Idea about the IdeaExchange which sparked a loud outcry of agreement from the community. Salesforce simply was not doing a good enough job with the IdeaExchange and communication.
A year later, Jennifer Sacks and Scott Allan from Salesforce have been traveling the world gathering feedback on the start of reimaging the IdeaExchange. To start, you can now prioritize the ideas you want to have Salesforce work on in each release. Better communication, updated technology, and improved internal processes are all part of the reimaging of the IdeaExchange.
Prioritization is open RIGHT NOW from September 9, 2019 thru September 22, 2019. So go and put your 2 cents in!
0:00 Artificial Intelligence for the Win!
2:47 Waist of a joke
3:08 Salesforce acquires ClickSoftware
5:00 Jennifer Sacks & Scott Allan – Salesforce on the IdeaExchange
5:41 What is the IdeaExchange
10:40 IdeaExchange Roadshow
13:40 Jennifer promises Steve Molis some Pliny beer
19:31 “We want to strive to make people mad for a short period of time” Jennifer Sacks
21:45 Jennifer’s favorite idea of all time 24:50 What’s changing right now?
37:20 Changes in the short term
38:39 Prioritization round RIGHT NOW until Sept. 22, 2019
42:36 IdeaExchange at Events coming up. London User Group Sept 17, 2019 . North Africa Dreamin Oct 19,2019
47:50 Submit a question for Parker Harris!
50:05 Scott listened to the WizardCast to prep for his Salesforce interview
51:59 Submit an idea for the next IdeaExchange highlight!
54:59 Post Outro
Links in This Show
- Steve Molis Idea that started it all
- ClickSoftware CNBC
- ClickSoftware SEC
- Twitter: Jenny Sacks – Salesforce
- Twitter: Scott Allan – Salesforce
- Prioritize Ideas NOW 9/9-9/22 2019
- Scott Allan listened to the WizardCast to prep for Salesforce interview
- Trailblazer Group: IdeaExchange Reimagined
FEEDBACK You can ask your questions, make comments, bad jokes, and your requests!
- Contact Us via Website https://thewizardnews.com/wizardcast_home/contact-us-wizardcast
- Leave a Voicemail 608.492.0321 (Note please tell us in your message if you do NOT want your voicemail to be included in the podcast).
- Email email@example.com
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD! We’d love it if you could please share #WizardCast with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet! https://ctt.ec/23f7u
REVIEW US ON APPLE PODCASTS! Review Us
Support the show!
- WizardCast Merchandise Store
- Shop On Amazon
- Libsyn podcast hosting: Get a free month with promo code: podmagic
- Other Ways To Support
Participate In The Show!
- Share an IdeaExchange idea for our Ideas Highlight episodes! http://bit.ly/ideahighlight
- Share a question for Parker Harris http://bit.ly/parkerquestions
Ways to subscribe to The WizardCast
- Click to Subscribe via iTunes/Apple Podcasts
- Click to Subscribe via Google Podcast App
- Click to Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via RSS
Audio and Music provided by: Cherry (Instrumental Version) (Josh Woodward) / CC BY 4.0 Sounds from: http://www.freesfx.co.uk episode!