User Experience with David Tsai
WizardCast Episode 111
Click logo to subscribe
RSS Feed http://wizardcast.libsyn.com/rss
Send Us Your Feedback & Suggestions!
- Voicemail: 608.492.0321 (Note please tell us in your message if you do NOT want your voicemail to be included in the podcast).
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://thewizardnews.com/wizardcast_home/contact-us-wizardcast
What is User Experience and why is it important to us as Admin and Devs?
0:00 I give up!
3:36 David Tsai User Experience Lead for IdeaExchange at Salesforce
4:42 What is User Experience
5:35 Difference between End User and Customer
9:40 A storied difference to solving problems. Story-driven problem statements
15:00 Salesforce Relationship design
23:50 The User Experience journey for Prioritization on the IdeaExchange 39:43 Continuous improvement
51:20 Post Outro
Links in This Show
- Relationships by Design – Salesforce
- Better Build with Ux Trailhead
- App Design and Prototyping Trailhead
FEEDBACK You can ask your questions, make comments, bad jokes, and your requests!
- Contact Us via Website https://thewizardnews.com/wizardcast_home/contact-us-wizardcast
- Leave a Voicemail 608.492.0321 (Note please tell us in your message if you do NOT want your voicemail to be included in the podcast).
- Email email@example.com
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD! We’d love it if you could please share #WizardCast with your twitter followers.
Click here to post a tweet!
Amazon Alexa Skill –
REVIEW US ON APPLE PODCASTS! Review Us
Support the show!
- WizardCast Merchandise Store
- Shop On Amazon
- Libsyn podcast hosting: Get a free month with promo code: podmagic
- Other Ways To Support
Participate In The Show!
- Share an IdeaExchange idea for our Ideas Highlight episodes! http://bit.ly/ideahighlight
Ways to subscribe to The WizardCast
- Click to Subscribe via iTunes/Apple Podcasts
- Click to Subscribe via Google Podcast App
- Click to Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via RSS
music & sound effects https://freesound.org/
Audio and Music provided by: Cherry (Instrumental Version) (Josh Woodward) / CC BY 4.0 Sounds from: http://www.freesfx.co.uk episode!