WizardCast Life the Universe and Peter Coffee – Episode 42
Click logo to subscribe
Happy New Year! The WizardCast starts off with resolutions. Brian resolves not to take anymore time than necessary to start the salesforce content and Mark resolves to do all the future sponsor spots (last statement not approved by Mark)
Don’t Panic! It’s all good. Brian and Mark also celebrate their 42nd episode in weird and strange ways.
Peter Coffee – 5 Things We Should Stop Doing
- Stop using the term “significance” as in statistical significance. Significant results is not the same as a “big” result. Stop making assumptions
- Stop building of bridges and more constructions of chains of “shared truth”
- Stop telling people they need to learn to code
- Stop thinking as static & professional. It’s dynamic Risk management model.
- Stop Estimating & Extrapolating. You should Measure and Model
We need to hear from you folks! Share with us your tips, blogs, Salesforce Videos, and Salesforce jokes (no matter how bad). We want to share them with our large audience of 6 people! Email us at WizardCast@thewizardnews.com or click “Contact WizardCast” on the right of our show notes.
You can also tweet to @MarkRoss__c or @Kwongerific with hashtag #WizardCast with a question or other submission.
Some sound effects & music provided by http://www.freesfx.co.uk