Where to Find Me At Dreamforce ’15
Next week is Dreamforce in San Francisco. Soon the city will be filled with 140,000 people looking forward to seeing what awesome things are coming from salesforce.com and learning more about what is already available.
There are plenty of blogs about how to get Dreamforce Ready, including this one: Preparing for Dreamforce
So instead, for those interested in meeting up and saying hello, here’s some places you can find me. I love meeting readers and salesforce fans, so if you see me – say “hello.” As long as I’m not running late to a session or presentation I’m happy to stop and talk.
Ways you can find me
- Twitter: I’ll tweet out updates, especially when I’m at the Dev or Admin Zone. You can follow me here: https://twitter.com/Kwongerific
- Sessions & Admin Zones: I’m presenting as well attending sessions. I’ll also be hanging out at the Dev and Admin Zones, because they’re awesome.
See Me Speak
This year I’m speaking four times, one of the sessions will be a repeat:
- You Gotta Know When to Flow’ Em: When to Use Process Builder, Flow, and Workflow: This is a repeat from DF14 but has been updated for Process Builder.
- Accelerate and Automate with Process Builder: Want to see some great customer stories on using Process Builder? How about seeing Mark Ross and I really push the envelope on what you can do? Then come to this session!
- Hands-on Training by MVP: Build Advanced Flow With Loops and Fast Elements: Mark Ross will be presenting and I’ll be driving on this HOT all about using Loops and Fast Elements in Flow.
- Hands-on Training by MVP: Build Dynamic Approval Processes Using Visual Workflow: This is a great HOT that was put together by Gorav Seth, who can unfortunately no longer make it.
- Trailhead Gladiators 1: The first gladiator tournament of the week!
- Trailhead Gladiators 3 (Finale): I’ll only be here if my team wins Trailhead Gladiators 1.
You Know When to Flow ‘Em is a repeat session from 2014 that has been updated for the new Process Builder. Last year it inspired the fun music I shared in the post Having Fun With Dreamforce & Salesforce Community.
The Admin Zone will be next to the Dev Zone in Moscone West. Part of the Admin Zone will be “Ask the Experts” staffed by user group leads and Salesforce MVPs. I’m not signed up to staff this year, but that doesn’t mean I won’t be jumping in as needed.
More importantly, the Admin Zone is also the host of the Podcasting stations. The WizardCast will be doing two live podcasting sessions. We will also be hosting the 2nd unofficially, official annual meeting of the Flownatics. What is the Flownatics? Check out the first eight meetings of last year meeting: https://youtu.be/1o2ki6Gpzcc
Join us at the Admin Zone – I promise it’ll be worth it to see Mark Ross wear Yoda ears.
- Tuesday 1:30 PM
- Thursday at 10:30 AM
Also let us know if you’re coming here: https://success.salesforce.com/_ui/core/chatter/groups/GroupProfilePage?g=0F9300000009PdB&fId=0D530000029KQX8
There are few sessions I will strongly recommend people to attend. Sadly, some of these I have presentation conflicts, but still recommend you attend if you’re available. Obviously, I recommend coming to the ones I’m presenting listed above.
- Admin Keynote: This will be the 2nd Admin Keynote and there are plenty of rumors about how awesome this will be!
- Marc Benioff & Parker Harris Q&A: I attended at DF14 and glad I did. There’s plenty of good questions that both Marc and Parker answer.
- Parker Harris’s True to the Core: What’s Next for Our Core Products: This will be the fourth year the True to the Core (TTTC) Session is being held. It’s an open and frank discussion between salesforce.com executives and product managers with their customers. Worth going.