Dreamforce is a huge place. Over 140,000 people are expected at this year’s event. Finding a lone person in all that can be understandably difficult.
One of the things on my list is to meet with my loyal readers. I’ll love to meet and talk to each and everyone of you if I can.
Ways you can find me
- Foursquare: I used this last year for checking at locations. At least, when I had strong enough internet connection
- Twitter: I’ll tweet out updates, especially when I’m at the Dev or Admin Zone. You can follow me here: https://twitter.com/Kwongerific
- Sessions & Admin Zones: I’m presenting as well attending sessions. I’ll also be hanging out at the Dev and Admin Zones
See Me Speak
This year I’m speaking four times, one of the sessions will be a repeat:
- Introducing the New Process Builder: Automate Your Life Monday 12:00 PM – 12:40 PM
- You Gotta know When to Flow ‘Em Wednesday 8:30 AM – 9:10 AM
You Gotta Know When To Flow ‘Em Thusday 10:00 AM – 10:40 AM
- Know the Flow Code Wednesday, 10:30 AM – 11:10 AM
I’m really excited for the Know the Flow Code and Gotta Know When To Flow ‘Em sessions. I’m doing both of these sessions with Mark Ross.
Gotta Know When to Flow ‘Em inspired the fun music I shared in the post Having Fun With Dreamforce & Salesforce Community.
Know the Flow Code, I’ll be sharing some hard learned best practices and making some jokes. Disclaimer, The Flow Code has absolutely nothing to do with this at all.
I highly recommend trying to attend one of the Process Builder or App Builder sessions as well. I can’t tell you much, but I can tell you I’m excited to share my thoughts on the Process Builder at Noon on Monday.
The Admin Zone will be next to the Dev Zone in Moscone West. Part of the Admin Zone will be “Ask the Experts” or “Hero Booths” staffed by user group leads and Salesforce MVPs. I’ll be staffing one of these booths on Monday from 1:00 to 3:00 PM. I’ll likely be there at other times to help out between my other sessions.
There are few sessions I will strongly recommend people to attend. Sadly, some of these I have presentation conflicts, but still recommend you attend if you’re available. Obviously, I recommend coming to the ones I’m presenting listed above.
- Success Community Keynote: I’ll be attending this session. It’s all about us, the community. It should be fun. I hear there are prizes too!
- Admin Keynote: Sadly will miss this one. I talked about this last week should be an amazing experience.
- Marc Benioff & Parker Harris Q&A: I missed this last year and plan on making it for DF14!
- Salesforce IRC: A Lighter Way to Get Real-Time Help: I am a member of this channel and find IRC a fantastic experience to get help. It’s full of great people. Recommend you go and learn all about it.
- Parker Harris’s True to the Core: What’s Next for Our Core Products: This will be the third year the True to the Core (TTTC) Session is being held. It’s an open and frank discussion between salesforce.com executives and product managers with their customers. Worth going.