Why You Shouldn’t Wait to Register for Dreamforce
Dreamforce registration opened this Wednesday. First moment I had I registered. You should stop reading this post and go register right now too. Seriously. Here’s the link, I’ll wait: Click to Register
Why you Should Register for Dreamforce
I’ve written in the past about Why you should register for Dreamforce. The keynotes, the sessions, the great networking ability, a chance to meet new people and maybe see a strange guy walk around in a wizard hat during a business conference.
Missing out on Dreamforce means you get to miss out on learning about the new features coming to Salesforce. Plus, at Dreamforce you’ll be able to see a demo or maybe even a hands-on chance at these new features. At Dreamforce 2014, I was able to give many people a chance to look and even play a bit with the new Lightning Process Builder. That’s not an option if you miss out.
So, my loyal reader, I’m going to assume you’re going to Dreamforce. So why haven’t you registered yet?
I register early because:
- It’s a great conference. And I’m going to go, so I’m registering now!
- Registering early saves me money! It’s right now $1,099 until April 14. You’re going to go, so get the good pricing!
- You can cancel later for refund if you can’t go. As long as you cancel in time, you’ll be able to get a refund. This way if your company decides not to send you or that you don’t want to go you can get your investment back. Of course, if you do end up going you saved money on that precious ticket
- Getting a good and close hotel room is easier. Last year over 140,000 people attended. Hotels were scarce commodity. Nearby hotels were even more rare. Registering early gives you a better chance at staying near where the action is. Nothing worse than a long day of walking and talking about awesome things than a long trek home for the night. Besides, maybe you’ll want to be on the new CRUISE LINER the Dreamboat
- You have more time to plan. It sounds crazy but I’m already making my list of things to accomplish this year at Dreamforce. Now that I have my ticket in hand (figuratively), I feel more confident to start reaching out and making plans
- It’s worth registering. Go get that space reserved at your favorite hotel. Take advantage of the lower price. Register and go!